METTLER TOLEDO's Process Analytics division develops and manufactures instrumentation and sensors used for process measurement and control, offering measurements of pH, dissolved and gaseous oxygen, dissolved ozone, turbidity, oxygen reduction potential, resistivity/conductivity, total organic carbon and flow.
METTLER TOLEDO Process Analytics consists of two business units, Ingold and Thornton, whose products are commonly used in industries such as:
• Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
• Chemical process and refining industries
• Brewing, food and beverage production
• Power and steam generation plants
• Microelectronics manufacturing