RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
The RIQAS Human Urine programme covers a total of 24 urine chemistry parameters in addition to catecholamines.
• Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:210
• 100% human urine samples particularly important for Microalbumin
• Bi-weekly reporting
• User friendly reports available within 72 hours
• End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
• Register up to five instruments at no extra cost