Thermoregulator for waterbath, -40 to 120 degrees, digital
Techne® invented the "Clip On" thermoregulator in 1948, and now offer four units. Thermoregulators are designed to be used with the Techne® unheated water baths or any other suitable laboratory vessels. They will heat, circulate and safely control the temperature of the liquid in the bath within precise limits.
• Temperature range of -40°C* to 120°C
• Excellent temperature stability: ±0.01°C at 40°C
• 4 digit setting with a bright LED digital temperature display
• Suitable for most routine laboratory applications
• User adjustable over-temperature cut-out
• Low liquid level cut-out as standard