Thermoregulator for waterbath, -20 to 95 degrees, analogue
Techne® invented the "Clip On" thermoregulator in 1948 and now offer four units. Thermoregulators are designed to be used with the Techne® unheated water baths or any other suitable laboratory vessels. They will heat, circulate and safely control the temperature of the liquid in the bath within precise limits.
• Temperature range of -20°C* to 95°C
• Excellent temperature stability: ±0.01°C at 40°C
• Simple to use analogue control
• Suitable for most routine laboratory applications
• User adjustable over-temperature cut-out for unbeatable safety