Our OS6000 series STEM Omni Reaction Stations enable you to run up to 6 reactions simultaneously at the same controlled temperature and stirring rate. The modular design of the OS6000 series Omni Reaction Stations means that the same base unit (OSCA) can accommodate a variety of cartridges and sample volumes from 2 to 1000ml.
There are 3 models in the OS6000 series:
• OS6050 with a working volume of 5- 50ml
• OS6100 with a working volume of 50- 100ml
• OS6250 with a working volume of 100- 250ml.
All heating blocks, glassware and reflux heads are also interchangeable. In addition, the compact footprint of the OS6000 series means that they can be placed into any fume hood or onto a small bench space.
The OS6000 series Omni Reaction Stations have recently been upgraded to offer greater flexibility and productivity for benchtop chemistry, whilst retaining their rugged controller design.
The upgraded OS6000 series Omni Reaction Stations now offer:
• Interchangeable modular design
• Greater stirring stability and stir speeds of 100- 2000 rpm
• Simple menus and touchpad interface to control the system performance
• All heater cartridges are equipped with "in block heaters" that allow temperatures up to 220°C (and 300°C upon request).
• High level of stability (± 1.5°C) across the heater cartridge itself
• An external temperature probe to increase temperature accuracy to ± 0.5°C
• An outer casing to retain the "cool to touch" safety feature that so many of our customers value
• Selected cartridges can also be used in conjunction with a cooling plug to extend the temperature range from - 30°C to 220°C
• Warranty: 1 year parts and labour
• Certification: CE