PrimeQ real-time PCR machine
The PrimeQ real-time PCR system has been designed with an open architecture and chemistry format that allows user flexibility in qPCR methods and research pursuits. The supporting Quansoft® software provides an easy to use comprehensive data analysis package with the flexibility to edit experiment setup even after the run is complete.
SINGLE WHITE LED LIGHT SOURCE
- Ensures consistent power output to each well compared to tungsten halogen lamps or other multiple LED systems.
- Provides a long term life span unlike tungsten halogen lamps that require frequent replacement.
PMT (PHOTOMULTIPLIER TUBE) DETECTOR
- PMT is designed for accurate detection of photons compared to CCD cameras which are just an imaging system.
- PMT provides raw data for analysis that can be manipulated directly whereas CCD uses image comparisons interpreted by internal algorithms.
FLEXIBLE SCANNING MECHANISM
- Allows both partial and full plate reads.
- High accuracy ensures no cross talk between well reads.
- Full plate read in 20 seconds per filter.
- 4 paired excitation and emission filters housed in an individual cartridge system.
- Open system to preferred chemistry and not locked in to factory calibrated dyes.
- The flexible optical heated lid system is designed to minimize loss of sample and prevent sample condensation.
- Temperature controlled, it allows further method optimization where pre-incubation stages may be required (e.g. in reverse transcription techniques) or where changes in the heated lid characteristics are needed during the different stages of a program run.
Quansoft® software and reporting
Accompanying PrimeQ is our easy-to-use, flexible software Quansoft®, which gives you the freedom to manipulate your raw data, choose your own chemistries and consumables.
- Ability to create, modify and save files using Quansoft® while a program is running on the unit
- Ability to run without initially defining your plate layout and analysis criteria - just pop a prepared plate in & run a program
- Ability to export unprocessed, raw data
- Install Quansoft® on multiple PCs without paying a license fee (only a simple registration is required)
- Ability to change from first order derivative to fit points in results analysis