Protect Lab Operator and important specimens from contamination risk with the Labculture® Reliant (LR2) Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series). Esco brings more than 35 years of innovation and experience to biosafety cabinet design for enhanced operator and sample safety. The LR2 E-Series brings microprocessor safety control to the reliable and market-leading LA2-Series Biological Safety Cabinet. Used in thousands of laboratories worldwide and research facilities across North America, the Labculture® Reliant cabinets blend the best in performance and simplicity, with market-leading feature sets, quality, ergonomics and value.
- Best in Filtration: Uses 2 ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999% which is, ten times the contamination protection over conventional HEPA filters.
- Easy Cleaning: The work space is a single piece coved stainless steel without any screws or connectors.
- Extra Protection: Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior and interior.
- Operator Comfort: a 10-degree sloped front and arms rest deliver optimal ergonomics for maximum operator comfort.
- World-leading Personnel and Sample protection utilizing the most effective filter technology, airflow geometry, and continuous airflow monitoring
- Highly energy-efficient, US-made DC ECM motor delivers energy savings and stable airflow
- Ergonomic design featuring arm rest, angled front, easy to use control panel and ADA compliant