The Esco Labculture® Class II Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet ensures Operator, Sample and Environmental protection against Microbiological AgentsandChemical Fumes. This is an ideal cabinet for use in experiments where recirculation of chemical vapor back to the work zone is prohibited, such as working with substantial amount of chemicals or with toxic chemical vapor, so the cabinet is ducted to an external blower for exhaust. The Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet incorporates the latest design features available on Esco's Type A2 biosafety cabinet for safety and operator comfort based on more than 35 years of experience and innovation.
- Esco Labculture® Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, sample and environmental protection from microbiological and chemical agents.
- ISO Class 3 work zone, using ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) downflow filter which operates at a typical efficiency of 99.999%, giving 10x cleaner work zone over conventional HEPA filters.
- Cleaning: The work space is a single piece of stainless without any screws or connectors.
- Extra Protection: Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior.
- Operator Comfort: a 10-degree sloped front delivers optimal ergonomics for maximum operator comfort.
- World-leading Personnel and Sample protection, achieved by utilizing the World’s most effective filter technology airflow geometry, and continuous airflow monitoring.
- Highly energy-efficient, US-made DC ECM motor saves hundreds of dollars annually in energy costs and delivers stable airflow.
- Ergonomic, featuring arm rest, angled front, and ADA-compliant.