RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
Combining 26 serum proteins including several unique parameters including free kappa and lambda light chains in a single EQA programme the RIQAS Specific Proteins programme will help laboratories to consolidate their EQA whilst reducing costs and time. All samples are conveniently supplied in a liquid ready-to-use format and are available in three different vial sizes to suit all laboratory budgets.
• Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:2010
• Liquid ready-to-use samples
• 100% human serum
• Bi-weekly sampling
• User friendly reports available within 72 hours
• End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
• Register up to five instruments at no extra cost