RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
The RIQAS Immunoassay programme is extremely comprehensive combining 55 immunoassy parameters in total. The inclusion of a wide range of hormones, therapeutic drugs, tumour markers and Vitamin D in one easy to use programme allows laboratories to reduce the number of individual programmes required while ultimately reducing costs. Laboratories may choose to run 4, 13 or all 55 parameters depending on their needs.
• Accredited to ISO/IEC17043:2010
• 100% human serum samples
• Bi-weekly or monthly sampling options available
• User friendly reports available within 72 hours
• End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
• Register up to five instruments at no extra cost