RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 24,000 laboratory participants in more than 105 countries worldwide.
Covering 50 clinical chemistry parameters in total the RIQAS Clinical Chemistry programme is designed to help laboratories free up valuable time by reducing the number of individual programmes required. Three flexible yet cost effective programme options are available allowing laboratories to choose 10, 17 or 50 parameters depending on their needs.
• Accredited to ISO/IEC17043:2010
• Bi-weekly reporting
• Reference method values available for 12 parameters
• User friendly reports available within 72 hours
• End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
• Register up to five instruments at no extra cost