Esco Frontier™ Radioisotope™ Fume Hoods have been engineered to provide maximum user safety for work performed while using low level Alpha and lower level Beta particles. This is a specialized fume hood that is built with stainless steel internal surfaces (including the work surface). The work area has coved seamless welded corners for easy and thorough cleaning and decontamination. In addition, these hoods provide containment performance similar to that of high performance low velocity fume hoods relying on Esco’s expertise from decades of providing premier products for clean-air technology and innovative design and development capabilities.
* Highest Quality Safety Performance
* Easy to clean and decontaminate
* Superior containment at 60fpm (feet per minute)
* Superior containment at 60fpm for optimal user safety
* Outstanding operator ergonomics such as 5-degree sloped front
* High energy efficiency for substantial long-term savings
* UL Classified
Disclaimer: Esco FrontierTMis UL classified. Due to the custom nature of the range, some options do not qualify for the UL label.