The MC810B Digital Heating Controller provides a convenient means of temperature control, using microprocessor techniques to give ease of operation and good accuracy.
It can be used in 3 ways:
• In On/Off mode with the hysteresis loop controlling power switching
• As a PID (Proportional, Integrated, Derivative) controller
• As a temperature measuring device up to 270°C or more, depending upon the probe accessory used.
The MC810B Digital Heating Controller may be used in conjunction with a suitable heating or cooling device, e.g. Electromantle or Electric Bunsen. For clear operation, the MC810B Digital Heating Controller has an On/Off power switch, "Power On" amber neon indicator and an Exit/Standby button.
Programming is done via the Up/Down controls on the front panel and the 3 digit LED display allows you to set a 1°C resolution over a range of -10°C to 800°C. Temperature sensing is performed by a plug-in PTFE covered platinum resistance thermometer probe which is suitable for measurements up to 270°C. There is a 5 pin DIN socket for the temperature probe. The sample temperature is displayed on the 3-digit LED display.
The MC810B Digital Heating Controller has a zinc die-cast outer case and is suitable for bench and retort stand mounting or wall mounting, using the wall bracket and retort rod clamps provided. It has a short mains output lead with an IEC socket to connect it to the resistive load. An accessory mains lead is available where remote operation is required, e.g. in a fume extraction unit.
• PTFE-covered platinum resistance thermometer is included for measurements to 270°C
• Zinc die-cast outer case is suitable for the bench or can be mounted on a 12.7cm support rod
• Programming is done by up/down controls
• Three-digit LED display allows you to set a 1°C resolution over a range of -10°C to 800°C
• A hysteresis range can be set to govern the range of temperature variation in the medium being controlled
Warranty: One year parts and labour