DB-2TC Dri-block heater, 2 blocks, twin temperature control, digital
Techne's Dri-block® heaters provide a safe, dry, constant temperature source in the laboratory. The units are particularly suitable for microbiology and clinical laboratories for incubation, boiling, inactivation, wet ashing, sample concentration, enzyme analysis and many other clinical and industrial purposes.
The innovative design accommodating two blocks with independent digital temperature controls. Each block can be set at different temperatures - ideal for multiple users or for applications where samples have to be transferred between two temperatures very quickly.
• Very accurate temperature control
• Digital control
• Wide range of interchangeable aluminium blocks
• Blocks available as accessories for all applications - tubes, vials and microplates
• Block extraction tool is supplied, allowing blocks to be removed easily
• 3-year warranty as standard
• Ideal for multiple users or applications
• Two blocks with independent temperature controls
• Can hold up to 2 aluminium insert blocks
• 4-digit setting with bright orange LED digital displays for fast and accurate setting of temperature
• Powerful heater for fast heat-up rate: 30°C to 100°C in just 19 minutes
• Temperature range from ambient to 100°C
• Temperature stability at 40°C: ±0.1°C