Combining routine and novel early markers to give a clear picture of a patient's cardiac status, the cardiac array can be used in A&E settings, as well as cardiac and medical wards. It can assess a patient's risk of future cardiac events as well as determine the diagnosis of MI.
• Heart-type fatty acid binding protein (H-FABP)
• Troponin I
• Rapid turnaround time: results available from 20 minutes
• Near-patient and central laboratory analysers available
• Improved risk stratification of patients with suspected ACS
• 98% rule out for MI within 3-6 hours post pain onset