The Randox assayed urine control is a comprehensive urine chemistry control covering 24 analytes including kidney function parameters catecholamines and urinary proteins.
As a third party control it is suitable for use with a wide range of analysers and methods making it suitable for use in any chemistry laboratory.
Manufactured from 100% human urine it will eliminate problems with antibody interference and values shifting after changing reagent batch which is particularly a problem with Microalbumin.
• Lyophilised for enhanced Stability
• 100% human urine
• Third party control
• Assayed target values provided for 24 parameters
• Two clinically significant levels
• Shelf life of up to 4 years means the same lot can be used for longer
• Reconstituted stability of 5 days at +2-8oC or 14 days at -20oC