Esco Airstream®Vertical Laminar Flow Clean Benches offer Best-in-the-World sample and process protection for work where operator protection is not required. Like all Esco products, these systems deliver high quality, excellent user benefits and important features at cost-effective prices making them the best value in the industry. Thousands of laboratories around the world trust Esco Laminar Flow Cabinets based on proven performance and decades of experience. Vertical laminar flow offers certain tangible advantages over horizontal flow clean benches.
* Lower energy consumption levels: 40% of conventional systems.
* Less airflow turbulence (especially when large objects are used in the work zone) with airflow monitoring.
* The negative pressure employed is widely recognized to be superior to that of conventional horizontal flow clean benches.Key Benefits:
* Lower Energy Consumption saves hundreds to thousands of dollars annually in energy costs.
* Highest quality sample protection air due to vertical laminar flow and the world’s best air filter system, the ULPA Filter.
* Type tested to EN12469:2000 for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological testing methods.
* Easier to clean and ergonomically designed work surface for ease of use and operator comfort.
Watch Video HERE