• Wavelength range of 320 to 1000nm (6300 and 6320D) or 198 to 1000nm (6305)
• Absorbance, %T and concentration modes
• Multi-parameter display with wavelength and photometric readouts
• Wide range of sampling accessories
• Domed lid of 6320D accepts tubes up to 105mm tall
• 6305 utilises a high quality pulsed xenon lamp
The 6300 and 6305 visible and UV/visible spectrophotometers are high quality, low cost units for spectrophotometric applications in schools and colleges, as well as in QC and testing procedures for a wide variety of services and industries. The 6320D is based on the 6300 visible spectrophotometer platform and includes a domed lid which accepts taller tubes up to a height of 105mm.