• Simultaneous display of conductivity or TDS and temperature
• Automatic selection of range for best resolution
• Calibration by cell constant or standard solutions
• Automatic standard recognition
• Storage of up to 32 results
• Bi-directional RS232 link to printer or PC
The 4510 is easy to use but with the flexibility to meet the broadest range of applications and for those where greater accuracy is required the 4510 has automatic conductivity standard recognition and endpoint detection. Set-up options include cell constant, temperature coefficient and reference temperature. The instrument can store up to 32 readings, which can also be sent to a printer or transferred to computer via DataWay and the RS232 interface.