3Prime gradient upgrade (3Primex to 3PrimeG)
The ³PrimeX delivers all the features of the ³Prime instrument but with an expanded sample capacity, accommodating 48 x 0.2ml microtubes, 30 x 0.5ml tubes plus half a 96 well plate in a horizontal format. Design flexibility allows the unit to be upgraded to included gradient cycling capability.
³Prime Key Features
• Colour touchscreen interface for fast program setup
• Small space-saving footprint
• Larger block sizes; 48 x 0.2ml (half 96-well plate) and 30 x 0.5ml
• Fast ramp rate up to 3.0°C/sec
• Upgradable for gradient cycling (for specification see 3PrimeG)
• Data Transfer via USB
• Backed by Techne's 4 year warranty
The ³PrimeG is a small gradient thermal cycler that builds on all the features of the ³PrimeX instrument. The 48 well block format offers eight columns for annealing temperature optimisation and six rows for optimising reagents such as MgCl2 and primer concentrations. Annealing temperatures can be optimised over 14°C between temperatures 30°C to 80°C. The gradient calculator function displays the temperature for each of the eight columns, ensuring easy replication of thermal conditions.
Additional Features to ³PrimeX
• Gradient can be applied across a temperature range of 30°C to 80°C
• Maximum Gradient 14°C
• Gradient calculator function