The EM Electromantle series features a durable, chemically resistant polypropylene outer housing that minimises damage from spills. They allow for maximum heat transfer with minimal risk of flask breakage.
Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, the EM series Electromantle is a reliable workhorse for your heating applications in the laboratory. All EM Electromantles have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. All mantles have support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety. Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements, enabling a more even and directed transfer of heat.
• Use with round bottom flasks from 50ml to 5 litres
• "Cool-to-touch" design
• Maximum element temperature 450°C
• Built-in energy regulator
• Model EM5000/CE has 2 circuits for upper and lower level heating
• Replaceble insulated heater cartridge
• Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
• A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
• Supplied with clamps for 1.3cm diameter support rods (but not including support rods)
Warranty: One year parts and labour